4PMD members have exclusive access to low-cost specialty testing, educational resources, and physician support through your secure customized 4PMD platform.
We charge all fees to your credit card on file. We do this for each test at the time the order is submitted, and the total for each patient will appear on your receipt. There are no fees to join or to maintain service.
If you don't see the results, it may be due to one of the following issues.
A) The patient never went to the PSC to have the specimen collected, or B) Not enough specimen was collected.
In these cases, you have several options:
- Contact the patient to confirm they went to the PSC for specimen collection.
- Request re-collection. Additional draw fee may apply if using a PSC.
- Obtain a partial credit for the specific test(s) if re-collection is not desired.
- Send an email to email@example.com for assistance or to notify our support team which option you would prefer.
We are able to renew the order exactly the way it originated for up to 6 months after the date of purchase. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the patient name and original order date (and if applicable the order number). You may also attach a copy of the original requisition.
Unfortunately, we are not able to add/remove tests from the requisition after it has been generated. However there are options for adding tests or correcting orders.
- A credit can be issued for the incorrect order and a second order placed with the corrections as long as the order has not been collected at the PSC.
- For add-on testing after a collection has been completed, contact the 4PMD staff directly for eligibility.
If you are adding tests to the original order, place a second order for the additional tests only through the website and instruct the patient to bring both requisitions to the PSC if the order has not already collected. If you want the orders to be consolidated into one requisition, email email@example.com to request the consolidation.
Requisitions are valid for 100 days. If a patient plans to attend the PSC after the 100-day window, the lab order can be regenerated. If the physician is unsure if the patient will complete collection and order is reaching expiration, a credit can be placed and reordered, which will give the requisition an additional 90 days for patient to complete collection.
Yes, a credit can be issued within 100 days of the order purchase date. After that time, a credit cannot be processed. 4PMD will honor the original requisition if a credit cannot be issued and will provide an updated requisition upon request. A regenerated order will be valid for another 100days but a credit cannot be issued as the order was regenerated and not credited within the first 100 days. If a physician is unsure if the patient will complete collection and the expiration date is soon, we recommend a credit and reorder, which will give the patient an additional 100- days to receive collection.
Results are uploaded into your account dashboard. (We do not upload preliminary reports, although you may request these by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
A notification of the upload is sent to the email account on file so your office staff can retrieve the results.
No, we have bridged with Lab Corp and all necessary information is on the same requisition for both the PSC and the mobile Phlebotomist. You can create a collection guide to the requisition to ensure the listed collection volumes, tubes needed, and required storing instructions are available. You can create your collection guide by following instructions and clicking this link: https://accudraw.labcorp.com/accudraw-ui/client.
LabCorp will send a courier to your location if LabCorp Account has been set up through 4PMD. Other options for specimen collection pick-up are outlined as follows:
- Client (you) collects and drops the specimen at the nearest PSC. Labcorp locations.
- Client makes an arrangement with a local clinic that has a LabCorp Account. Client collects and drops the specimen at the clinic. The clinic contacts LabCorp for courier pick-up under the clinic account. LabCorp does not charge for courier service. The account to be billed will be 4PMD, i.e. the one listed on the requisition.
- If patient is too far from a PSC- Patient could set up an agreement with a local clinic with a LabCorp account that would allow a minimal draw fee for patients. The requisition with tabs could be provided, but all other equipment would be provided by the clinic, unless there is a special order (ex: testing kits.) The difference would be that the clinic would accept cash for services and equipment used.
- Client schedules mobile phlebotomy to go to patient for the draw, and then drop specimens at the nearest PSC (could cost upwards of $100 per patient). 4PMD does not have an account established with any such service. You could schedule for the patient or have the patient schedule the service. Phlebotomy service may need to have equipment (tubes, etc.) provided.
Yes. If you have set up a LabCorp account through 4PMD, LabCorp will provide your facility with necessary equipment to complete collections in-house.
- Once your registration has been approved, log into your secure account.
- Select your cart or the test menu and begin placing your order.
- Compile test panel from the list. Note: you may select add patient and save information on multiple patients without having to place an order, however you will not be able to process more than one order at a time. One order must be fully purchased before the next order can be started, otherwise the tests added will roll over to the next patient order. Process order using the 4PMD account holder credit card, as the patient will not receive a bill.
- A LabCorp requisition is created and uploaded onto the dashboard. A notification email is sent to the email on file for the account each time a document is uploaded.
- Clinic retrieves document from the dashboard provides requisition to the patient.
- Please note: 4PMD business hours are 9am-5:30pm EST Monday-Friday, but requisitions will process around the clock, unless there is an error within the order.
We will not contact your patient. The address is required for national laboratory reporting on some panels.
4PMD operates within the United States, with the exception of Hawaii, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont.
All 4PMD requisitions should be billed to Client Account. Occasionally the PSC will automatically populate insurance information or accidentally select Bill to Patient. In these cases, let 4PMD know by emailing us at email@example.com and we will handle all correspondence with the lab and send you documentation showing the matter has been resolved. Just provide us with the invoice number and date of service if possible.
Unfortunately, we do not accept insurance. This allows us to keep our prices as low as possible for our clients and their patients.
Over 2000 serum, saliva, urine and stool lab tests and panels are available. Select from over 30 lab test panels to simplify and expedite the order process. You can also create your own "custom" panels if desired.
4PMD can perform all approved testing using the best available methodology. If you do not see a test that you would like to order, please let us know the test name and methodology so that we can add it to our available tests and establish a discounted price for you. Please contact us with questions on specific tests regarding pricing, turnaround times, and test requirements.